Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sports Themed Baby Shower

Just wanted to share a few pictures from my baby shower this weekend. I had a really good time and I'm so appreciative to all my family and friends for celebrating this special time with us!!
 
                                         Me and my hubby John

 
                                       
                            Krashaun, Tania, Leah, Marcy, and Lora


                                          My father Jeffrey



                                                Big brother James 

FYI: An interesting way to decorate your baby bump is with a personalized painting. My big sister "Krashaun" painted a baby hiding behind a football for the sports themed shower.
My last baby shower was winter themed, so she painted a baby playing in the snow!!









No comments:

Post a Comment