Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring Flower Wreath

I decided to share a wreath I made for the entry way to my house. I recently had Fall and Winter wreaths in the same place and it felt bare when I took all my decorations down. After a few hours on Pinterest I decided to make a wreath that someone posted. It seemed simple enough. The colors were a little different but the concept was the same. I was able to get all my materials from Michael's. It cost around $20 to make this wreath!!

              

Materials:
Ribbon
Flowers
Wine wreath
Letters or Numbers (for your street address) 
Floral wire or Glue gun
Paint (optional)


I arranged the flowers, ribbon, and letters on the wreath the way I wanted. Then I tied everything down with floral wire and I was finished...or so I thought(Top picture). I decided the letters looked a little plain, so with the input from my older sister, I painted our last name in gold and I really liked it.




                        

No comments:

Post a Comment