Monday, June 15, 2015

Popular Questions About God ~ Ladies Perspective


As the daughter of two pastors, I was introduced to the Lord at an early age. I was raised to always put God first and He would take care of the rest. As narrow minded as it may seem, when I was younger I thought everyone held this same perspective. It wasn't until I went to college did I realize things weren't the same for everyone. I's not that I  wasn't aware everyone came from different backgrounds, and environments, because I was. I guess I just naturally assumed God in one way or another was as real in their lives as He was in mine.

As time goes by, it has become apparent to me that most people in this world struggle with the idea of God, His existence, and His role in their lives. Is He real? If He's real, where is He? Why do bad things happen? Why doesn't He intervene? After much thought and consideration, I decided to interview six women (including myself) and tackle these questions. I'm so proud of how this interview came out and can only hope this interview helps you gain clarity through the struggle. As always be blessed!!

**Check out my YouTube Video Here** 

No comments:

Post a Comment