Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Time Fun

It's that time of year again....FALL!!!!!! This has and will always be my favorite season. I love the chill that comes in the air. It's not too hot, not too cold and I can finally wear my boots!!!
Yes...lol. Another reason I love this time of year is because it means Thanksgiving is right around the corner. For the past three years I have tried to focus my mind on being grateful, regardless of the circumstance. This year is no different. I have suffered much lose but I still have so much more to appreciate
.


If you're new to my blog, every year we make a gratitude pumpkin. "I'm Thankful For" is written boldly on the front and every day of November, each member of the family writes down something they are grateful for. It's a great visual reminder. It really does put your mind on the right track for having a grateful heart. 



This year our family started early. We went to the store and both boys picked out there
 pumpkin. Then we went home and decorated our tables. I know it's only the first of
October, but I wanted to get an early start this year. Here are a few pictures from our outing.


























No comments:

Post a Comment