Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Laser Hair Removal Experience - Sharron's Take

Like so many other women out there, I have struggled with facial hair. It's not an easy topic for most of us to talk about. Honestly, it can be down right embarrassing for some of us to admit.

My issues started when I was fourteen and worsened with age. I have tried so many hair removal techniques and products. I have spent so much money on removing hair that was just going to grow back in a few days.




After much consideration, I finally decided to have laser hair removal. I am so glad that I did! My results have been great. At the wonderful age of 31, I am no longer embarrassed by unwanted hair. I am proud of my decision and can freely share my story. Hopefully it will hope someone else out there!   




      

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment