Monday, October 7, 2013

Operation Baby Clothes!!

   I have 3 weeks and 1 day left before my little boy arrives and I really need to get busy. This week, I want to organize all the baby clothes and somehow fit them into the same closet as my 4 year old!!! Most people would give their newborns their own room but I'm old fashioned. I'm the 5th child in my family and we all shared rooms until people started to move out...lol. I still remember the time my parents drove us (7 people) from Houston to Cleveland, Ohio in a Dodge Intrepid (a car not a van). Five grown kids all crammed in the same back seat liked sardines. As much as I hated it, I can't deny my heritage...lol. I'm a firm believer in the "cramming technique."
   I went to Target this week and bought some closet organization supplies; drop bars, drawers, etc..
I somehow have to cram this....
       
into this...

Without breaking the bank. We'll see how it goes. Stay tuned :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment