Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Texan's Baby Shower

This weekend my family is throwing me a baby shower. Two weeks before my due date. I hope I make it...lol. One of my side hobbies is making and decorating cakes. I love it. It's a lot of work but its fun.


Usually, I make the cakes for my family celebrations but since its my baby shower, that would be weird. So I decided to have my husband make my cake for me. He's actually really good, especially with fondant. Check out this Hello Kitty Cake. He did all the fondant work. I LOVE the bows!! 


My baby shower is sports themed, centered mostly around the Houston Texans. My husband told me to pick out a cake and he would make it. So I picked out a cake similar to the one I made for my brother in law's birthday. A  Patriots pull-a-part cupcake cake.

I'm looking forward to see how it turns out. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for him, so I'm going to the cake store to get an edible Houston Texans image. I'll post a picture of the finished product and a how to video as soon as possible. Stay tuned :)   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment