Monday, November 4, 2013

Hola Dear Deer

     I grew up watching my parents start successful businesses. I also watched my mother make every craft and baked good under the sun. She frequently enlisted our services to help sell her products. So it was only natural for me to not only start my own business selling cakes but to also support local businesses, especially those owned by women.

 
    The first business I would like to spotlight is Hola Dear Deer. Hola Dear Deer is based in Houston, TX and is owned by two sisters, Erika Del Valle and Jessica Garcia. As the daughters of a talented tailor, the girls' childhood was surrounded by fabric and the sounds of sewing machines. After many years of admiring handmade items, they decided to keep the family tradition alive by starting their own business. Some of their creative designs include t-shirts, mini-wallets, superhero capes, hand bags, bowties, pouches and yarn spheres. Their use of up cycled and vintage materials result in unique eco-friendly products.

 James & Jase in Hola's bowties

 
Me & my sisters in Hola's "sisters Before misters" tank tops
 



Check out Hola Dear Deer at the next Pop Shop Houston!!


Contact Information
Website: www.holadeardeer.com
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/holadeardeer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HolaDD

2 comments: