Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meal Train

meal Train - Meal Calendar for New Mothers, Surgery, Illness, and More

     After the birth of my second son, some of the women from my church wanted to organize meals for me and my family until I recovered. One of the ladies sent me an email to sign up for a website called "meal Train." After signing up and exploring the website, I completely fell in love with meal train. This website is the perfect tool to help individuals simplify the organization of giving and receiving meals for friends or family after a birth, surgery, or illness.

     The following is a list of perks the website provides that makes scheduling easier:
  • Interactive, online meal calendar
  • Customized calendar dates, times and meal preferences
  • Invitations via email, and Facebook
  • Reminder emails prior to the scheduled meal delivery
     I really enjoyed the online meal calendar. I was able to log on each night and find out who was providing dinner and what they were providing, with no surprises. Instead of meals, some of the members also opted to provide groceries to help keep our refrigerator and pantry stocked. Hopefully this information is helpful to you, your family or your friends :)


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment