Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How to Make a Quick and Easy Buttercream Mustache Cake



I finally got around to making a cake for one of the biggest trends right now....the mustache! 
I recently had a birthday party for my son Jase, who turned one, and my husband John. 

It was so much fun and it's such a cute theme for all ages!! 

Once I decided I was going to have a mustache bash and I picked out the cake design, I knew I wanted to do a tutorial and share it with you guys. The cake looks complicated but its actually very easy. It basically comes down to four steps: 
Step One: Bake cake in a round pan (any size you want)

Step Two: Cut a yin yang pattern into cake 

Step Three: Turn one side over and align pieces making the mustache design


Step Four: Frost cake 
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did and as always Happy Caking!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment