Sunday, November 23, 2014

Two Brothers One Couch

     Soon after giving birth to Jase, I decided to take pictures of him every week for a year. I told my husband, "It would be awesome to see him grow week by week in each photo." But soon my maternal instincts kicked. "What about James? I didn't want him to feel left out. So I decided I would take a picture of the two of them every week for a year together on my sofa.
    
     The first photo shoot was so much fun! But as time went by and my schedule grew more crowded it began to become harder and harder. There were times that I had to double on a week because I forgot and there were times the boys just didn't want to take a picture. This was one of the HARDEST things I have every committed to doing. Believe me, I wanted to quit more than a few times. I'm glad I didn't because this was also one of the BEST and most rewarding things I have ever done. What started out as a photographic project for one son turned into a bonding session between two brothers that emanates from each photo.















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment